GRAND-PM™ is a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) designed to ensure timely and efficient preventive and corrective equipment maintenance on installed equipment and other physical assets in your plant or site.
- Get quick and easy access to detailed information on all equipment components such as filters, electrical motors, bearings, belts, etc.
- Effortlessly schedule equipment for preventive maintenance (PM) service.
Specify how many times the equipment should be serviced and a checklist for the task to be done. GRAND-PM will send out and track that the work has been completed.
- Track maintenance work orders.
Identify incomplete jobs, send out reminders to maintenance personnel, and close work orders when jobs are done.
- Create and assign corrective maintenance (CM) work orders to in-house staff and outside service companies for equipment repairs, emergency work, renovation and project work, new equipment installations, and miscellaneous complaints.
- Track spare parts and materials stored in stock rooms. Maintain an audit trail for every part used for maintenance work. Use the system to inventory received parts and know when its time to reorder.
GRAND-PM features Include: