Corrective maintenance is work performed on a piece of equipment or physical area in the business to restore it to its proper operating condition. This type of work is generally not scheduled but is performed at the request of an equipment operator, employee or by repair personnel while they are in the process of doing scheduled maintenance on something else.
- Open and print work orders
- List outstanding work orders
- Send work order to text pager
- Send work order to an iPhone or Android phone
- Edit, delete, or reprint open work orders
- Close work orders
- Notify supervisor via email of new work orders